VINE VOICEon 4 November 2013
After suddenly finding a rash and redness on my neck and parts of my face I decided to take guerrilla action before going to the doctors.

A course of the highest strength B12 and B Complex tablets I could find and some Vitamin D supplements reduced the itchiness immediately, and I take more whenever it starts up again. Then I went about getting my skin back into condition. A morning wash with a mild Clinique soap bar then clarifying lotion followed by Redness Solution. Several times during every day I also use Bioderma Crealine lotion to clean my face thoroughly again.

I was surprised at just how much muck Crealine takes off on every occasion even when I think my face is as clean as it can be, and it's very gentle on itchy, over sensitive skin. A very big bottle at a very cheap price. I follow up with a deep hydrating moisturiser, there's a lot of choice around, and there are some very good bargains on Amazon. I now only use the very expensive Clinique Redness Solutions when red itchy patches flare up again occasionally rather than on my entire face.

I have nearly finished my second pot of Elizabeth Ardern's Visible Difference, which is absorbed immediately and is very rich and I love. I also have L'Oreal's Youth Code Luminize and Lumiere Serum for when my skin settles down a tad more and I can start work on perking it up again as they are excellent products at a bargain on here. The problem with the itchy redness has receded significantly but I'm not quite there yet, so the regime continues, but it is so much better and far more comfortable to literally live in my own skin now.
Crealine has been an absolute blessing. I'm going through a lot of it every day, keeping my skin as clean as possible and generously hydrated. Crealine comes in a very big bottle and I am using a lot.
After this episode I'd recommend Bioderma Crealine to anyone. I haven't worn make up as I want to get my skin normalized, but judging from the muck it takes off naked skin without make up, I'd confidently use it as make up remover from now on.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse| Permalink