Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 2 April 2016
I got this as I do get a bit of a bad back - I am a size 18 so I got a LARGE - it fitted okay but could probably have got a medium

It arrived very quickly well packaged.

In the box was the posture corrector and a small instruction leaflet. The instruction leaflet was pretty useless and the instructions very hard to follow however it wasnt too difficult to work out.The instructions are obviously for a set of similar products as the pictures come with different product codes. It would be better if the company produces a detailed clear guide for each product for ease of use.

The concept is simple - there is a thick strap with a metal brace through it which goes against the spine, the thick belt then wraps around the waist, the 2 thinner straps go over your shoulder then wrap around the back and cross over and fasten at the front.

When its done up and its tight you can immediately feel it working. Your posture straightens and you hold yourself differently.

It is not the most comfortable thing when you first put it on however you do get used to wearing it. I personally was able to wear it for 30mins-1hour at a time and then I had to remove it as it became more uncomfortable.

I got this item for free as I won the code for it in a competition, however words and opinions are my own based on my experience
review imagereview imagereview image