on 12 July 2014
I have to say, as a Rachel McAdams fan, I found this one to be my least favourite so far (or maybe on par with the Time Traveler's Wife).

I found her character a bit annoying - the overworked, constantly twitchy producer - it sort of made me feel a bit stressed! But I guess that's what makes her a good actress seeing as that's exactly what she's meant to be in the movie.

I didn't really buy the love story and didn't feel the film needed it to survive. Harrison Ford is the best actor in the film - he's charismatic, funny and it's unusual to see him in such a role so it was refreshing.

I only laughed a couple of times but thought it was mostly mildly amusing. I just thought the story overall was a little boring.
What's this?