on 2 April 2012
I have quite a collection of cook books and wouldn't normally go to the touble to review one,but I was very impressed with this book. I ordered it purely because the title apppealed to me as a working Mum. I have tried several of the recipes from this book unlike other cookbook where I try maybe 2. Her Roasted veg and goats cheese lasagne is divine, the best Veg lasagne ever. Her roasted veg and chorizo pasta bake; sausage, pea and potato casserole; classic lasagne and the Italian beef bake also highly recommended and have also received a thumbs up in my house. There's still a few recipes I'm aiming to try, the lamb, cumin and aubegine casserole being one. I never bothered to attempt to make my own bechamel sauce from scratch before, but the end results are definitely worth the extra effort.
Alot of her recipes do take time and some aren't meals that you can have on the table in 30 minutes when you get in from work in the evening but Mary does give handy tips for taking short cuts to save time when you need to.
If you're looking for a cookbook with a slight difference then this one's for you.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details