on October 27, 2013
I got these headphones as my Sony DR-BT21G's had 'gone wrong' (the left speaker no longer worked) and all I can say is these are brilliant, a massive upgrade to my Sony DR BT 21 G Bluetooth Headphones Black that came with my Sony NWZ-A828 which I got about 5-7 years ago.

The quality of the sound from these Sony DR-BTN200 Overhead Bluetooth Headphones for Android Smartphones - Black's is amazing far superior to many of the much more expensive wired or wireless headphones out there.

Set-up is incredibly fast if you have a NFC phone/music device and indeed simple and fast [IMHO] even if you need to pair without NFC.

For me the battery lasts around 30-35 hours of non stop music, which is brilliant, if you only listen to a few hours or less of music per day you will most likely only have to charge these headphones once a week.

I have found that these headphone are very well built and are sturdy, ask my 2 year-old boy that loves them...

Thank you, goodbye.
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?