VINE VOICEon 28 December 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Whenever I brushed my hair, the brush was full of it and I was getting really upset about it. I'm 60 and I haven't got a lot going for me in the looks department so my hair is particularly important to me, my grandmother suffered from alopecia and was completely bald in her 60's. It worried me sick that my hair was just the same as hers and I've spent loads of money looking for products to help me to keep it.

When I saw this product I was very sceptical about it's claims that it can make hair look and feel 10 years younger, it was a case of 'Oh yeah course it can!!!!' and I actually said that "if this works I will eat my hat"-(I need to look for an edible hat).

The product is a clear viscous fluid and doesn't have a noticeable perfume, its just a very light fresh, clean smell. The aplicator as a very handy clip that covers the nozzle and stops you accidentally pressing it. You have to part your hair in several places on the top of your scalp above your ear line and squirt the product directly onto the scalp for a total of 15 squirts, then you massage it in and style your hair as normal.You can use it daily or once or twice a week. it can be used on wet or dry hair and you can still use your normal styling products such as mousse etc.

The first week I used it I didn't notice any discernable changes but from the second week onwards i've noticed that my hair has more height on the top and looks much healthier and now after a month I'm really happy with the condition of my hair, it actually does look and feel thicker and now theres only a 'normal' amount of hair in my brush. I've been using the product daily and have found that I prefer to use it on wet hair because it seems to have a nicer sheen to it when it's dry.

This is a long term product and I for one will certainly continue to use it and can only suggest that you give it a try.
What's this?