on 31 July 2010
I am a huge Howl's moving castle fan, and although I wished there was more of Howl and Sophie, this is a really good read all on its own. I'm a little older than the target market, but I tend to read anything that's magical or mythical. It has all of Wynne-Jones quaint charm in her writing, her tough no-nonsense female protagonist, and the very warm and well rounded characters. If you loved Howl's moving castle, then this is definitely worth a look. Castle in the air was passable to me but it doesn't touch the house of many ways. As I read I kept waiting for Howl and Sophie to turn up, but the story made me forget all about it until they showed up. I would recommend!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details