on 19 June 2014
I was fed up of headphones always breaking on me and I've had these almost a year now and they've not broken yet.. I've not used them excessively but they seem to handle drops on the floor and going along on my runs so they last!

The sound quality is good enough for me, bass is pretty clear but I'm not expert on these things! I listen to heavy metal and it's as good as it'll ever be for me with these headphones :)

They don't hurt my ears if I wear them too long, they're very comfortable.. I don't think the mic is very good but I never bought the headphones for that reason..

I like the fact it comes with all the different cables although I've not used them much yet..

I love the colour too! Picture is pretty accurate on that one :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.