on 19 July 2013
I don't know what it is about this series of books but I get this warm fuzzy feeling of contentment inside me when I pick up and start reading, even if I have read one of her books 10 times.

I just float away to another world that is so wonderful.

I only wish that she would write more often but that then might take away the special unique way of writing tat she has.

However, please, if you are new to this author start at the beginning of the series otherwise some of the things talked about in this book will not make sense due to the continuation of part of the story.

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.