on 25 April 2014
I've now received the author's permission to post my review here as I was lucky enough to receive a copy of the book to read for my own comment just prior to editorial sign off in February of last year.

In terms of the style of writing, educational content, the step by step tour through the processes involved in all aspects of seeking, vetting and purchasing a property, I can only echo what has been written in previous reviews. The book is easy to read, exciting and inspirational. A real page turner.

And so to the time travel bit; the remarkable part of my review; and the bit where, from now on, people will start to doubt my integrity!

In the year following my read of this book, I have bought two houses (in addition to the home I already owned), have moved twice, and have now settled in a cottage I absolutely love and have two buy-to-let properties tenanted and looking after themselves in the background whilst I get on with my day job.

Although I have been interested in property investment for many years, and I had always intended to get on with it at some point, all I did was read property forums and blogs (including Sam's blog) and procrastinate whilst waiting for something to actually happen.

Will this book educate you and usefully fill a place on your bookshelf? Undoubtedly.
Is it easy and interesting to read? Yes, it is.
Will it inspire you to get on and invest in property like it did me? I don't know, but for a tenner, I'd say it's definitely worth a punt.

I wouldn't expect anyone to regret spending time reading this book.
What's this?