on 10 December 2006
I am a freelance coach and trainer and have been looking for a book to inspire and re-invigorate my approach to training. I have found the book I've been looking for in 'How to Run a Great Workshop'. The author utilises her knowledge of Neuro Linguistic Programming, language patterns, accelerated learning and Brain Gym and combines this into a cohesive whole. With the aid of this book I'm confident that not only can I run a great workshop but that I can also ensure that my workshop participants will meet the learning objectives, because the learning is of course the real outcome.

This book is not only full of great ideas but they are ideas that I can put into practice. I look forward to sowing the seeds and watching them take root and grow!
0Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.