Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

11 December 1998
There's something about the way this book reads that opens up something in your mind. I always felt like I was inferior to everyone in some way or another. I always felt guilty about how I've handled things in the past. But somehow this book shifted things for me big-time!
After reading this book, I felt relieved! I wasn't such a bad person after all! I just got beat up in life. I reacted to what my circumstances were the way any human being would. All those tough facades I put up around myself all my life were covering up a really sweet person that I could never let anyone see. Not even I could see it!
Breese's book has helped me to make sense of dysfunctional people, including myself. Human beings seem to have made dysfunction an artform. But so is transformation, eh?
Check this book out! It changed me!
7 people found this helpful