Colour: Indie Plaid/Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
E[...] This has to be one of the nastiest Kindle covers I've ever come across. Not only is it ugly, it looks and feels cheap.

The outside is a mixture of quite a nice, robust, tough weave material, which is then ruined with an ugly black and grey check material. I use material in the loosest sense of the word though as it is actually plastic - or to be more precise - something called Tricot. Whilst I don't doubt this materials water resistant properties I also suspect it repels any sort of style or cool you might have going on.

Inside things get better with a dashing, bright red lining. It's soft and fluffy so it will protect your Kindles screen which is more than can be said for the wallet itself, even though it claims to be lined with high density shock-proof foam; this I do not believe. There is some foam padding in there but I question its ability to deal with anything other than the most minor of impacts.

The inside is accessed is accessed via a flap which is held in place by two very secure Velcro fastenings. In fact, although I said this case looks and feels cheap. It isn't. It is pretty well made but it is however very ugly. I don't know. You might like the tartan look and you might prefer plastic over leather - in which case go for it.

I was going to give this item 1 star - but that would be a bit harsh I think and a bit unfair as I would be doing so purely on personal taste. So factoring in the quality of the item as a whole (despite the tartan plastic) I'm going to give it two stars which says simply, I don't like. Finally, it holds any device up to 8.07 inches tall X 5.5 inches wide x 5 inches deep.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.