on 27 November 2012
This is my 5th reth bag in this large size.
I have received the Print version which is purple with kipling name woven in to it, Jacquard style, to call it a print is not really right.
Its official name is H2O print on the kipling website. It is a cooler shade of purple, looked warmer on amazon photo.
Reth is the perfect layout bag, fits all my stuff perfectly. I love the front panel as it has 2 roomy phone slots, 2 pen slots & I keep my bus pass for work in it, so when a bus arrives, I just quickly unzip it & get it out super quick.
Has the usual key fob strap in the back zip compartment, which is a godsend to get keys out from under my junk.
These bags last forever, as they can be washed at 30c (just take monkey off first). Great if you have kids as they spill stuff on it & touch it with sticky fingers, or shove dirty sweet wrappers in the main zip compartments.
I wear it cross body as I need hands free to hold kids hands.
I have about 15 kipling bags, but will keep buying reth, particularly in the more adventurous fabrics.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details