Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 26 April 2008
If this film was about anything else, maybe I would give it a bad review. But because of the subject matter I was moved to tears. I was watching it on my computer (I have a Bluray/HdDvD combo drive) and had to pause a few times to get control over myself (the brief shot of a person jumping out of a WTC window was one such scene). The film does a good job of reminding you the significance of 9/11 as one of the most depressing days in recent memory. I'm not a knee-jerk patriotic type, but I still found it difficult to keep myself from being affected by the power of the memories of that day. (I'm American but I have lived in the U.K. for a long time).

In terms of the Blu-Ray quality, there were some pretty good scenes but overall it didn't really stand out from a picture clarity standpoint. I haven't seen the DVD version though, so I can't say whether it is any better. I can't unhesitantly recommend it on picture quality though, so I suggest you rent it first to decide whether you want to add it to your permanent collection.
11 Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?