on 9 October 2013
I can't believe I forgot how much I enjoyed Gena Showalter's Alice in Zombieland until I started the sequel, Through the Zombie Glass. Within minutes all the little details from the first book started coming back to me and I suddenly got excited all over again. Through the Zombie Glass literally consumed me until I finished - it's simply an amazing sequel!

Ali is back but this time it's harder than ever but she really does go through some much during this sequel. She's dealing with things that she never believed could happen and she's also dealing with relationship problems with Cole and honestly, talk about an emotional read! This one really pulls on your heart strings and leaves you a bundle of nerves from the tension. There's also never a dull moment because of how much excitement and action there is. I truly believe this series has a little bit of everything for everyone - it's impossible not to love it. There's just so many aspects of this story that have you questioning everything but the way Gena writes it, by the end, it's truly epic! It makes me wonder what she has in store for us with the final book . Eek I'm nervous just thinking about it.

The characters.....oh the characters! Ali, Cole *drools*, Frosty, Kat, Reeve....and even Gavin make this sequel so kick ass! They're such a feisty and comical bunch of characters that they really make this series amazing. I was literally laughing out loud in parts and then the next, I'm on the verge of tears. I love how I can feel so many different emotions within a matter of seconds.

Ali and Cole 100% my favourite couple from the series. I'm constantly rooting for these two and my god, they go through the ringer in this book....but I guess it was all worth it in the end.

In all, the White Rabbit Chronicle series is definitely my favourite zombie series EVER! Kick- ass, exciting, intense, highly-charged, heart-breaking, action packed - need I say more? Go read it! I promise you'll love it!
What's this?