on 2 December 2013
I bought two of these to use in my recently purchased Roadhawk HD Dash cam. Neither worked, giving me an error message. The cards seemed to work fine in other equipment, but, I specifically bought them for my dash cam.
I contacted Roadhawk who knew about the problem with these cards, apparently, the specs were changed by Integral and these cards do not work properly. Integral have reverted back to the old design, and apparently the cards work again in Roadhawk HD dash cams. Unfortunately, it appears the SD cards I bought from Amazon are from this faulty batch.
I am returning them for a refund and I will buy another type.
Cant fault Amazon though. Although these were ordered with Prime, for next day delivery, they too over a week to arrive. Amazon sent a replacement pair and they came next day. Unfortunately, these came the day after, so I have now returned both pairs, one for refund and one pair to be restocked. Amazon have been very good throughout.
11 people found this helpful