on 7 January 2013
I received this book as a Christmas gift and as soon as it arrived I sat down to begin reading it. The best part about the book is the insight that you gain from the interviews with each builder; their philosophies, their ideas, their stories.

The photography is quite good but much more on the arty side than the documentary style. That's OK but I would have preferred more pictures of the bikes too. Also, I found myself looking for the description alongside each photo to understand exactly what I was looking at. They don't exist in this book. That's a pity in my view.

On the whole though, I love this book and I wish that I had the money to go out and commission some frames from the builders that I liked most in the book.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details