on 17 April 2012
I was looking for a waterproof case for my iphone that I could easily mount to my bike. I found one and so far I have found it very good.

The case is lightweight and well constructed, I found this reassuring and felt confident when taking the bike out in the rain. The product specs carefully state that it is splash proof - NOT waterproof! It definitely is splash proof! I was out in heavy rain - the only adverse effect was that the screen misted up slightly. But I think you can avoid this. I had closed the case in a warm room before leaving for a ride!

The inner silicone/rubber tray safely holds the phone and creates the seal when the case is closed.

The hinge can detach from the main body, but it is easily reattached with a firm press. This only occurred when the case was open. I found the clip for the hard shell to the mount very good - so much so that it wasn't easy to remove at first.

The only negative I have is that the tension grip mount for the handle bar needs to be a little tighter IMO. It seems that if you tighten it too much the threaded strap jumps the teeth in the screw mechanism. It is tight, but not that tight. I think a fairly rough ride could cause the mount to loosen.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details