on 9 August 2011
The SurfGirl Handbook is a great theory tool; from both a personal and professional perspective.

Aesthetically it is gorgeous to look at, with bright, clear photos, lots of ripping surfer girls and a funky layout that keep you turning pages.

The content is what counts though, and I have been using this to improve my own surfing; breaking down advanced manoeuvres, reading up on confidence tricks, battling out at bigger breaks and even power-surfing smoothies!

As a freelance surf coach I have also been using it to assist with my Oakley Surf Sistas course, as it provides easily understood instructions and sound advice that my students seem to gobble up.
It also enables me to have a solid back up to any questions from students that might throw me off balance.
It literally IS the ultimate guide.

However, I'm yet to venture into chapter six; work it, but I promise to give it a go and get pumped for the fitness section soon!

Girls this is highly recommended by me, get it and get your shred on!
What's this?