TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 July 2011
I loved the idea of this book from the product description and found it a very gripping read. The movement from past to present was smooth (it isn't always) and the characters were realistically drawn. I found that I cared about them - always a good sign in a novel. Good and bad characters were not obvious from the beginning and the book is a real page-turner.
Several times I thought I had worked out what was going on but each time I was wrong! It was a particularly well-wrought story and I hope the writer has more to come.
52 people found this helpful