on 8 November 2013
I read all the other reviews of this product on amazon, overall a mixed bag. I also read alot of the reviews on the web. In the end I decided to go for it, I have a sumsung TV and a sumsung ultrabook, both have great screens and I figured if they had the QC sorted it should be a nice monitor.
I have no dead pixels on the monitor, the colours seem great and the gaming is awesome. The stand is a little wobbly, but that's because my desk is, the old Dell monitor was a little heavier and less prone to wobble. Should work fine on a sturdier desk (note to self!).
I read that the HDMI didn't have an ear phone socket, and pretty much ignored this, but it's turned out to be my biggest bug bear so far. I have a PC plugged via DVI, and served by some harman / kardon speakers from the PC soundcard. The PS3 and XBOX are plugged in via HDMI and the samsung speakers in the monitor are used for sound. They're not great.. .think super charged headphones. I'm not sure if there's a way to port the sound, but an ear phone socket would have come in handy on the monitor. I'm scratching my head with what to do about this.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.