on 16 August 2013
Love the graphics, love the game play... runs well on the Kindle Fire HD... but what might have been 5 stars, I have had to cut to only 3.

Sadly this is one of those games where you have limited 'energy' and everything you do uses it. Then there are two options - sit it out for long periods while the game regenerates it or pay REAL money to carry on. You do earn stars and crystals which you can use to keep going but they are in short supply compared to the amount needed.
All this wouldn't be so bad except that every hidden object scene is against a timer - so you can't even relax to make sure that you don't waste your 'energy'! Usually there is an option to turn the timer off in these games but not in this one. Everything is geared towards making you want to carry on when you can't and so SPEND MONEY.
G5 have never used this system before, to my knowledge, and I sincerely hope they don't again. I would rather pay a reasonable sum and know I have the complete game to play for as long as I wish, when I wish.
For me, this is what could be a great game, completely ruined by the annoying couple of things (outlined above), plus constant aggravating links to Facebook, which I LOATHE. I WILL play it to the conclusion because I have other games to play while it regenerates 'energy' but no way will I be tempted to pay for extras when I feel I am being pushed to do so by the developers.
230 people found this helpful