on 13 March 2013
I will own up to be a die hard Terry Brooks fan, therefore my review may be very biased. I really enjoyed the first two books and my gut feeling is that the third will be superb, given the positioning of the first two. I am so pleased that the trilogy will be published much sooner than the annual schedule of the past. Suffice to say, I loved the story, enjoyed the characters and am looking forward to the finale. If you love fantasy, then Terry is the (supreme)King.

Please buy the books and enjoy a fabulous read.

All the best.

Paul

P.S. The book arrived ahead of schedule, so thank you.
P.P.S. I had the Shanarra map imported from the US, spent GBP200 in getting it framed, and can now look at it whilst reading the books, so I can easily relate to where the action is taking place. Others have commented on the cost of the print, but to me the signed print represented excellent value for money and would highly recommend it.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.