on 30 December 2012
I knew before I downloaded this book that you can't actually lose weight without cutting back on the food you take in but it was free so I thought I would give it a go. Reading the reviews some people loved it and some didn't so I thought I would judge for myself.

It seems to be a platform for promoting other books and products which I didn't like and although it did have some good tips I personally didn't find it very motivational.

I much preferred Hollie Humphrey's I'm not overweight - I'm undertall. Although it's not a diet book I found it funny sometimes sad but extremely motivational it gave me just the kick start I needed to get off my butt and do something about my weight. Bearing that in mind her book isn't an 'in-depth' diet book, so like me you made need a 'How to' book to supplement the information but still worth the money.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink