on 8 June 2013
I bought this phone new from Amazon and it arrived very quickly. Coming from a Nexus 4 I was pleased to see this phone did not feature a glass back and used a traditional plastic design.

The phone comes with the usual pre-installed rubbish (facebook, etc) but a lot of it can be uninstalled.

The phone itself is fast, it runs Android 4.1.2 and is overall nice..... until you get to the battery life.

Generally when I am at work, the phone is left on with data running and isn't used for the 7/8 hours at work.

With my old Nexus 4, I would finish work, get to my phone and find the battery was probably about 20% drained, not too shabby.

With the Xperia T? Nearly 70%!

My immediate thoughts where it was a fault with the phone, but after asking on the sonymobile forums, it seems that the dismal battery life is extremely common and the only answer I received from Sony was to "Reinstall the software", however this made no difference.

I have returned the phone and will look towards a different company for the next one, be warned.
6 people found this helpful