on 15 February 2003
Much as I'd love to sound like Harriet wheeler, I hope I've never sung along to this out loud whilst wearing my walkman. I could never match a) her voice or b) her style.

I can't explain how good this album is but every time I listen to it (which is still alot) I remember and feel something so deep that I say to myself 'this is definately my favourite album of all time'. And I hope Harriet Wheeler reads this one day as I'd love her to know.
I don't know what it is about it, or rather there is just too much about it which makes it my number 1. - Harriet Wheeler's pure crystal clear voice, the depth of the lyrics, the tunes....I have to sing along.
It's miles better than anything else The Sundays have done - Blind was OK and Static and Silence was a bit depthless (but quite nice). I wish I'd made this album!
The only thing which comes close in my opinion is The Cocteau Twins stuff (Elizabeth Frazer has an amazing voice too).
0Comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?