on 2 January 2014
I use this in my 2008 Mercedes ml because the bluetooth in my car can only be used for making calls and not streaming music. This does it all. I just use this for streaming music from my iphone 4s, the dongle sits in my glove box where the aux port is located which means no wire clutter YAY!!
Sounds great and links very quick and easily. The only flaw is that the speakers make a humming sound while u charge the dongle via a supplied usb cable which can be very annoying (its probably my car's fault) I charged mine last night at home via my iphone usb plug and its still going strong....

I would definitely recommend this bluetooth receiver. You wont be dissapointed! BARGAIN!!
What's this?