on 23 January 2009
I bought this as a replacement for my ski-walker which I had for 8 years. For the money, this is really an outstanding piece of equipment. It was easy to put together (took about an hour) and seems to be really robust.

I've used it 3 times now and it's hard work - but that's the idea isn't it! I start off using the walker and then sit down as I get tired. The pulse reading is a bonus on this model as I can see how I'm doing physically. The readout on the computer screen is easy to view.

No complaints so far and would recommend it to anyone.
What's this?