on 9 December 2008
To be perfectly honest 12 months ago I wouldn't have been seen dead buying anything that was a result of a TV show. Even when I heard her debut single and grudgingly had to admit it wasn't bad I couldn't see myself forking out for the album.

This all changed last week!!! When I first heard new single 'Run' on the radio at work it sent shivers down my spine but I had no idea it was Leona until I asked a colleague and was jaw droppingly amazed so as soon as payday arrived I rushed out to buy it.

Since then I have been listening to this album non-stop and I finally have to concede that a true star has been found due to the X Factor.

If you are thinking of purchasing this album I highly recommend it. It reminds me of how Mariah Carey used to sound when she first started out and even draws comparisons to Whitney Houston and other great female singers. Truly unbelievable voice.

I really hope she has a long career and is not another here today gone tomorrow act as on the strength of this album she can only get better and better.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details