on 10 January 2014
I am not a technophobe, but nor am I some technical whizz kid ... in short I am probably fairly typical of many people in the land ... and I found the set-up of this camera very straightforward. I had previously ordered a cheaper camera, but soon found that the technical knowledge required to set it up was beyond me and any savings would have soon disappeared by the time I had paid someone to sort it out for me!

The quality of the camera is also very good relative to the price. It isn't perfect, nor would it claim to be, but I doubt whether there are many other cameras offering the same level of performance that are available in this price range. I have now had the camera for about 10 months and it has been a trouble-free time. Any minor queries I have had have been swiftly and effectively handled by the technical back-up team at EyeSpy.

I would definitely recommend this for someone looking for peace of mind, without wanting to invest in a full-blown security system.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink