on 14 August 2010
By True Twilight Saga fans I mean the folks who have read all the books more than once BEFORE seeing the films .... like me! I really hate to see the films berated for not being as good as the book ... a film is never ever going to be as good as the book - so stop expecting it to be so!!!

As a massive & avid fan of the books. I absolutely loved New Moon, as I did Twilight - for the simple fact that all the characters I had imagined, the world I had imagined came to life in front of me, and showed me a different perspective from my own imagination.
Of course you can never fit everything in a film that is in the book, so you must forgive this - also please forgive the fact that Edward doesn't appear as much in New Moon - he does not appear much in the book!!! That is the whole point ... the angst of Edward leaving Bella, how she deals with this and turns to her friend Jacob for comfort and in turn discovers a whole new world she knew nothing about.

The film makers have stayed very true to the story, these are films that stay very close and true to the books - admirably so! The only holes are some parts from the book, nothing major, these are due to the fact that you cannot fit everything in - it would be impossible, as I said before! They got all the most important things from the book in the film, it was portaryed so, so well!
This film is amazing, the effects are amazing, they have truly captured the raw emotion, the feeling, the pain, the confusion and the action of the book. It really has been brought to life in front of my eyes. The casting is unbelievable, Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson were born for these roles!
I cannot wait for Eclipse and for my favourite... Breaking Dawn!!!
I know all TRUE Twilight Saga Fans will agree with me completely and appreciate these films for what they are.
11 Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details