on 9 January 2010
John Wilson has created the best light orchestra I have heard for many a long year.

For me it is nostalgic due to the fact that I'm terribly old (77) so I can sit listening to it whilst dreaming away of the days when life was no hassle, happy, great fun and less intense than to-day.

For me the best recording is one I had to have specially created for me of the John Wilson Orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall playing music from MGM musicals.

I have all his CDs but there can never be enough, so maybe he will jog up and down waving his baton to many more.
11 Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details