on 3 May 2013
The glove has 'anatomical relief pads' but a problem arises if those pads aren't in exactly the right place for your hand.

I bought the glove after careful measuring and following the instructions on how to take the right size for my hand. My fingers are long, my hand is narrow and my wrist is thin. It did, indeed, fit like a second skin (ie really tight), but the knuckle and finger joint zones were nowhere near my own joints. The fit worsened with every shot, as the leather creased and moulded itself to my hand. The pressure pads were out of line and uncomfortable.

Thinking that I'd just been unlucky, I gave them to other women golfers to try on, later. Only one found the glove a perfect fit and she had little hands with short stubby fingers. So I gave her the glove in a swap for a sleeve of three golf balls. My advice would be to try on the glove before you buy.
11 Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.