on 16 March 2012
I took a small risk ordering this for my pre-ordered iPad 3 (before anyone else had confirmed it would fit OK), but I can confirm that it works great with the iPad 3.

I had two concerns... one is that the iPad 3 is very slightly thicker than the iPad 2 (0.6 mm thicker), and by all accounts, this case is a tight fit on an iPad 2. But I didn't have any problems fitting the case on the iPad 3. I just fitted the iPad 3 into one corner of the case and then slowly levered in the edges and other corners with my fingers.

The other concern was that the iPad 3 camera is apparently larger than that of the iPad 2, but not to worry, the camera hole in this case is plenty big enough, the camera hole is about 3 mm radius bigger than the iPad's camera - so there is no blocking of photos or videos.

I bought an official Apple Smart Cover as well, and it works great together with this case.
14 people found this helpful