on 19 March 2013
Colour: Black|Style Name: Mood Light|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have to admit, I was guilty of doing judging this product prior to trying it out. I thought it was going to be another tacky, gimmicky product, which would serve absolutely no useful purpose whatsoever. Then I turned it on (and got blinded in the process, mainly because I didn't know how to work it) and was surprised at the effect it created.

After rapidly overcoming my initial concerns however, I now have to say that I really like it, and while the continuous colour changing mode makes it look like you're having a disco, it does cast a lovely glow across the room. Obviously, there are some of the static colours I like more than others (oranges, yellows and blues) and I think that it really adds an interest to the room.

Don't make the mistake that I did though and position it so the light it pointing out into the room - it is only a 5 watt LED, however it is super bright! Instead, position it so it is pointing towards a wall and then it will give a lovely glow on the wall. I'm really glad I found this product now!
0Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?