on April 28, 2013
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever listened to, and it is made by one of the best bands out there. Oh, sorry I said that wrong. It's made by THE BEST band out there. All of the songs are amazing, and I highly recomend that you buy them and listen to them all day long. That's what I did, and now... And now I have been blessed with the chance to listen to the best song(s) ever made. If you haven't got this already you are missing out on so much! Made by two amazing singers, two amazing gitarists, one amazing drummer, and a whole bunch of tech (mics e.c.t.)! I can honestly say that I feel extremely sorry for all of those poor, suffering people out there who haven't even heard of this.
You should all download this amazing song(s), and when you feel down, depressed, or upset, just give it/them a listen. I got the main ablum (All The Lights In The Sky, you should check it out) first, and was amazed by how well they had made it. Then when I saw this I was delighted and bought it right away. Sorry this dragged on a bit, just had to express my love for the song(s). To sum it all up though, I highly recomend this! Thanks for making it.
What's this?