on 27 September 2013
This is a great CD, since receiving it last week it hasn't left the CD player in my car. One notch away from NEU less avant guard but in my view more listenable as a whole. There are other reviews on here that do far greater justice to this CD so I wont pontificate any more, however my advice is -

This CD is issued by Warner Brothers, the CD is fine, however when played on, or copied to a computer the sound quality renders the music unlistenable. I like to buy a CD and copy it to my computer to transfer it to my MP3 player for listening to whilst cycling and memory stick for use in my car. Sadly the only way that I can play this CD is through a conventional CD player. After much research on the internet the solution to this problem still eludes me. This music in not available as a download which would presumably overcome my problem.

My solution has been to buy a second copy of this CD issued by the Spanish label Estrella, this is also available from Amazon and is coupled with La Dusseldorfs follow up to this CD "Viva", another fine album. I would wholeheartedly recommend this purchase.
11 Comment| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?