on 14 October 2010
I nearly didn't buy this because of a bad review on Amazon of another Solid Gold Bomb T-shirt. I'm glad I wasn't put off, however, as I'm really pleased with it. I'm a size 12 and the medium T-shirt fits me fine. It's fairly close-fitting, but it's meant to be - that is the style. In fact, I have a size 12 T-shirt from Marks & Spencer that is slightly narrower than this this one. If you want a baggy tee, then order a bigger size. The neckline is not tight at all, it is slightly lowered and a nice shape. (I have been known to deliberately pull and stretch the necks of T-shirts but there was no need with this one.) I really like the quality of the cotton, it is soft and neither too heavy or too thin. It washes well. I also love the olive colour and the dragon design.

Either Solid Gold Bomb have vastly improved the shape and quality of their tees or I am just totally different from the previous reviewer!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details