on 21 April 2013
Just like Beautiful Bastard this book is HOT - seriously, what's not to like about a book with hot sex in chapter one and plenty more throughout?! But this book had something its predecessor didn't... Max Stella.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Bennett Ryan but I absolutely loved Max Stella. There are many sides to the extremely sexy venture capitalist - from wide and adventurous to caring and sweet. I love that the huge British rugby player will do anything to please Sara.

I will warn you though, once you start reading this book, you won't be able to put it down - I even took it with me when I went to get my car washed! Make sure you clear your diary before picking it up and then make another space for October 2013 when Beautiful Player is due for release!

Favourite quotes:
"'Okay, when you smile at me like that, I want to climb you. And God knows it's been forever since I've been properly manhandled.' I looked him up and down, all pretence of polite society apparently gone. 'And something tells me you could more than do the job - I mean, holy hell, look at you.'"
What's this?