TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 30 April 2009
I bought this on the basis that it was described as being compatible with MMC phones and specifically the Nokia communicator series (for me the 9300i and 9500). Unfortunately the card did not work whatsoever on my phone, my friend's phone or even the MMC slot in my Sony PC (which incidentally worked fine with my old MMC card).

I have now purchased a Kingston MMC card which only has 2GB capacity but that's 1GB more than I had before and it's extremely reliable and fully compatible with my phones and the PC too.
What's this?