on May 15, 2007
I was a singer/songwriter when I was younger, so I would have considered myself pretty confident at that stage in my life. Over the space of a few years since then, I had gradually managed to develop a fairly severe problem in relation to confidence, a fact that I had amazingly managed to keep hidden from my family and friends.

When I decided to change careers and train to be a teacher, I knew that I had to sort this problem out quickly (and cheaply), so I bought this CD/book (along with another one that didn't really help me).

I followed the program religiously (for a few days) and then eventually began just to listen to the CD at night (which I still do now from time to time).

I had my doubts, but this really did help me (both in relation to my particular concern and in life in general). Possibly my best buy ever.
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?