on 11 May 2011
This is the first review I have written on Amazon, but I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to Prof Espie for writing this book. I suffered for 12 years with ever worsening insomnia which ultimately led me to a nervous breakdown. I have tried quite literally everything, including seeing a very expensive Harley Street doctor. Within about 3 days of trying this programme I was sleeping through the night, and it has probably saved my life. My mood has improved and I am enjoying life again. If you have similar problems I urge you to follow Prof Espie's programme. It makes sense and works.
0Comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.