on December 15, 2012
I found this a very poor product, it was cheap, but to me I will not use it anymore.Two main problems.1) It appeared that it does not switch off when the battery is full. The blue led light staye on all the time wether or not there is a battery in the charger. 2) As the battery is on top off the charger it gets very very hot.

I have modified mine so that the battery is not on top any more, but I certainly would not recommend this, I have now stopped using mine and would certainly not recomend it. Having said all this is does charge batteries but gets them very hot and I don't think that it switcehs off when fully charged.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink