on 8 April 2011
While I was extremely pleased with the efficiency of dispatch and quality of this item (in view of the price) there were just a couple of things that would have helped me, as a complete photography novice.

1. There were no instructions as to use. I had to resort to Youtube for help. I have now posted my own video on Youtube to help beginners as I felt so strongly! I attach a copy of that video.

2. There was a note enclosed with the Extension Tube Macor Ring asking me to contact the suppliers if I experienced any problems but I could find no way to do so until I received an email from Amazon. (I was not aware of the process.)

I sent the above comments to the supplier (March 29th) but, as yet, have had no response.

Nevertheless the product 'did what it said on the tin' and was a very cheap way of exploring macro photography.
1515 Comments| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?