on 14 January 2007
I only heard of All Angels just before Christmas when one of them (forget which) was being interviewed on the Today program on Radio 4. Then she sang "Agnus Dei", and I was hooked!

I had the CD bought for me as a Christmas Present, and haven't stopped playing it since. The CD is in my car, and I have it on my MP3 player and my PC so I can listen to it anywhere.

Prepare to have your ears and senses seduced! "Music soothe the savage beast" is what these renditions deliver, and their arrangement of "The Windmills of your Mind" is particularly hypnotic.

Classic purists may not appreciate this music, but they miss the point: music is not meant to be a discipline; if it pleases the listener, then it has accomplished its goal.
24 people found this helpful