TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2014
Firstly I would like to point out I'm not particularly a fan of MC books but during a reading slump I decided to give this a go because I saw it was by an English author.

It's an OK read but it needs a good edit. I'm aware self published authors probably can't afford editors but that doesn't mean they can't proof read their own work. There were quite a few britishisms, quite a few mixed tenses etc, etc. The author quite often wrote in her own accent I would say which may explain the mixed tenses. It distracted me when reading.

It's not as offensive as some MC books and the sex scenes are quite tame. Alannah was a good character. I felt Cas needed more of a male voice, he was quite tame for a Vice President also the plot was quite easy to predict.

Sorry if it sounds like I am pulling this book apart. I definitely think the author has potential and I'm sure any lover of MC books will enjoy this (and have judging by the positive reviews).
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.