9 of 12 people found the following review helpful
Shame it's not cordless,
This review is from: Remington EP7020 4-in-1 Epilator (Personal Care)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There are certain things that are a given when it comes to epilators and epilating:
1. It is going to hurt (or even for those who have built up a tolerance, it's uncomfortable!)
2. It gives great results (occasionally with slight chicken skin for a short period) for good long periods of time
3. It's probably going to be a bit noisy
There are certain things that are preferable when it comes to epilators
1. It's nice if they come with other heads - so that you can make it a shaver/bikini line trimmer
2. It's much better if it is cordless as you don't get tangled up whilst trying to reach already awkward places at the backs of your legs!
3. It's nice if there is something to sooth your skin after the trauma of hairs being ripped out!
This does well on most counts - but I realised how accustomed I have become to epilators that are cordless and I found it infuriating trying to deal with this otherwise decent epilator, whilst getting tangled up with the cord and it also limited the places that I could do my epilation - as I now had to be within a reasonable reach of a socket. This is a decent epilator with a good number of different uses in addition to being an epilator, but the cord really lets it down.