on 13 February 2009
I was delighted with the sound quality of these earphones.
The noise isolation worked really well once I had found the right earpiece (from the wide variety supplied) to suit my ears.
There's a big problem though. The plastic sheath around the wire that connects the earpiece to the main cable leading to the jackplug started to fray. First on one side then the other in exactly the same place. The sound then started to crackle and ultimately pack in altogether. I can't find my receipt so I can't get my money back (I know - my fault).

I know two people who bought them and recommended them to me who had exactly the same problem. At least they were clever enough to keep their receipts.

This is the first time I have reviewed a product. Since I can't get satisfaction from Shure I am trying to soothe my frayed nerves by submitting this review to save you wasting your time and money on this product.
11 Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.