on 3 November 2008
I wanted to start recording some songs at home to backing tracks to use as demos and my other half wanted to record guitar tracks. After searching Amazon for mixers that we could plug my mic into and he could use to record his guitar through, I came across this product. Based on the first review by Robbie Swale, I bought the Lexicon Alpha expecing great things. I was certainly not disappointed.

You upload the software to your pc/laptop and link up the mixer by USB with no DC adapter required! Import a backing track, switch on your mic/instrument and away you go.

Admitedly it took a little longer for me to process & edit the tracks I recorded but that was because I have never used recording software before.

It was simple to use (the instructions are your friends), and produces really good results and even reduces any time delay in your recording for you. I cannot wait to use it again. I would definitely recommend this product.
30 people found this helpful